Friday, January 11, 2008

On The Road Again


Good times in St. Louis... but now it's time to head west.

I pulled the trailer out of storage from the Principia Upper School (thanks!) and have restocked all my goodies onboard and jumped on I-70 towards Kansas City. It was an easy drive and I connected with Roland and Judy for dinner.

They took me to Rob's (Nof) favorite BBQ joint - Jacks. I knew Rob had good taste... and this just confirmed my notion. Another friend, Glenn, who is out of town is letting me use his driveway as a camping spot and the Nofsingers spotted me as I backed this behemoth trailer around a tight corner from a narrow suburban street into an even skinnier driveway. I'm glad to say I nailed it on the first try. Whew.

Now, with power and water hookups, the heater cranked up and tunes rocking the trailer is once again home and I'm ready to head to bed and crash.

Good night!

No comments: