Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Southbound II


Kansas City
Originally uploaded by offyonder
Glenn was gracious enough to let me park the trailer in his driveway while I was in Kansas City... it's hard to tell in the photo, but the truck and trailer actually takes up the whole driveway.

Anyway, Glenn wasn't even there most of the time. He got back Monday night and I took off Tuesday morning. It was good to see him and hang out, albeit briefly.

I made it down to Hutchinson, KS and met with a few of the church members... OK... I met with the Andrews - Amy and George - whom I climbed Kilimanjaro with in September. Hopefully we'll get some of the kids who make sporadic appearances at the Sunday School here involved with the amazing DB energy building in KC.

Next it's off to Wichita to do more of the same.

Thanks to the Hutch Church for letting me park in their lot and a huge thanks to the guy who lives next door who let me plug into his power outlet! I just wish there was something other than a six-pack of beer that could convey the simple 'thanks' that it seems only a six-pack can convey. Any ideas? Quick!

No comments: