Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Texas Glaze


Glaze
Originally uploaded by offyonder
Texas can have some gnarly ice! This morning I woke to find my windshields totally glazed over. It took quite a scape to get it clear. The roads were wicked icy as well. Slow and steady I head south to get out of the freezing weather.

Oklahoma City might just get themselves a chapter going. My point person, Dawn, is working on strumming up some interest and we'll see how that goes. She has the chapter handbook, good intentions and lots of energy. Go Dawn!

I also got a call from Ann the SS Super in Wichita, KS. She is very excited about the prospect of DB and though a full chapter might not work in Wichita, she's keen to support the chapters in Oklahoma City and Kansas City. Hopefully she'll be able to get a van load of folks to come up to the Regional KC and STL are looking to get rolling.

Speaking of rolling... it's time for me to roll south!

No comments: