Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Principia Summer


Mississippi
Originally uploaded by offyonder
Well, summer is now in full swing. Some of the chapters continue some basic events like ice cream social events, beach parties and OTM's. But for the most part kids are at camp, families are on vacation and DiscoveryBound chapters across the region are promoting the Leadership Conference that will be held at Principia College over Labor Day Weekend.

As for me, I just had a great weekend at Principia College at my reunion and ran into many of the folks I had met from my road trip over the past several months as well as with some of our trustees including Maddie Miles and Todd Herzer.

Since I have nowhere in particular to go, Principia has been gracious enough to allow me to continue staying here (in the trailer parked behind Williams Cottage) until our event on Labor Day. This is now the Central US HQ for DB and I'm working on getting those last few slots left at the DBLC filled by Central folks.

But along with that, I'm enjoying spending time on this beautiful campus, sunset walks along the bluffs, swimming in the new pool and spending time with friends on campus for Summer Session and otherwise.

Good times.

No comments: