Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fayetteville, AR


The Plums!
Originally uploaded by offyonder
Arkansas. Though many Americans may have a hard time pointing it out on a map, it's clearly on my map and I'm so glad I decided to swing through.

Two days ago, I got to meet Jeff the COP for Arkansas and tonight I got to meet his family at church. After the service, we headed over to the Village Inn for some pie and ice cream and I told them more about DiscoveryBound and what the possibilities are. As it turns out, they had already been introduced to the concept, but it just hadn't quite clicked. Well, I think we got a resounding CLICK and there might soon be a chapter in Arkansas.

If nothing else, they are now in the know of what's going on around them and it sounds like we'll be seeing them at future DB events!

No comments: